1. All the Rules and Regulations that are in force from time to time are binding upon the students and their parents. Ignorance of the prevailing rules and regulations will not be an excuse for lack of compliance. The current rules and regulations, which supersede all the previous ones, are given below. Some relevant extracts thereof are also published in the School Diary. Parents will abide by the school from time to time.
2. Punctuality and regularity in attendance, proper uniform, earnest efforts in homework assignments and polite behavior inside and outside the school, are always insisted on, and in all these matters, the parents’ full co-operation is expected at all times.
3. Students must stand up smartly and greet teachers who enter the classroom. They must also stand when the teacher leaves the room. They must respectfully greet all staff members whenever they meet them, inside or outside the school.
4. Honesty is expected of every student. If a student finds something that does not belong to him/her, he/she should inform the Principal of the articles found and leave the same in the Office. Students who have lost articles may also inquire about them in the office.
5. Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct both inside and outside the school. Hence, misbehavior in public places and conveyances justifies dismissal/expulsion. The bringing of weapons (knives, chains, etc.) to school and ganging up with students of other schools is strictly forbidden. Bullying in any form will not be tolerated in the school. Students found guilty in any form of threatening or intimidating behavior warrant instant dismissal/expulsion. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, objectionable moral behavior, and, above all, discourtesy, indecency, and disrespect to teachers are each a sufficient cause for suspension or dismissal/expulsion.
6. On their way to and from school, students must remember that the school is judged by their conduct. Thus, every student is urged to contribute to the high tone of the school by his / her manners and deportment.
7. Students must come to school neatly dressed in the proper school uniform. Untidy clothes, torn shoes, rubber slippers, etc., will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
8. Students are strictly forbidden to introduce objectionable literature into the school or to purchase any article of food from an unauthorized dealer.